Friday, February 20, 2009

Lansing Mayor Virg Bernero Defends Working Class On Fox News (VIDEO)


WOW! I wish like hell I lived in Lansing just so I could tell people that ia my mayor. Okay, maybe that's a slight exaggeration. ( I hate the cold.) But jeez he really gave it to Fox and but good. We need more politicians like that his guy. He took up for his constituents. He showed fire he told it like it was. It is indeed a race to the bottom. If the same jack ass fat cat's hadn't fought against public health care GM and the rest wouldn't be in this fix.But the same people who complain over and over about well why should people pay for this or that are the same ones saying that now its a problem that they got it form somewhere else. What is at the bottom of this stale argument is that they don't want the people to have jack. The same politico so damn worried about the taxpayer will take that same amount of money and through some other means funnel it to the super rich. Because working people don't deserve health care or decent wage because that is less money for people who already have plenty.
About Video On HuffPost
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Austin, TX
Creole Philosopher and political junkie

Followers