Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Joe The Plumber Confronted By Union Workers, Gets Stumped On Policy (VIDEO)


I love seeing him look like a fool. Its even better when he is stumped on the issues he cares sooo much about. What a jackass. I wish he would just go the hell away. What are we coming to? All you have to do is get on tv while lying to a Senator to try and make him look bad then get your name mentioned by John McCain bam instant celebrity. Give me a damn break. Then he is going around "advising" conservatives. I hope anyone who got advice will just go opps he doesn't know jack i mean come on he couldn't even be bother to get his plumbing license. Doesn't he know about google read up on these issues man.
About Video
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Austin, TX
Creole Philosopher and political junkie

Followers