Man what a guy. I want to be Mark Penn. I am sort of serious. I mean what a great guy first he bilks his "friends" for 12 million or so in bad advice. For talking he charges this?He proceeds to run probably one of the easiest campaigns to win into the ground. Didn't even know that California wasn't winner take all. Tisk tisk.
I mean if someone is your great friend how do you even ask for that kind of cheese with a straight face? Then when you get canned for running it into the ground (finally) you have the nerve to ask for the money you didn't earn. The balls on this guy. They must be like christmas jingle bells.
He however will fit in quite well with people at the Wall Street Journal if Rove and like are any indication. He is already trying to revise history. Why that memo I wrote calling Obama unelecteable meant he was really a stronger candidates. Stop it don't insult us, we know that Califronia was awarded propotionally. Some people have all the luck.
About Wall Street Journal
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:
Post a Comment