A new poll out shows that a majority of Americans like how the transition has been handled.
As well they should number one it is probably the fastest one ever. Also,it is jam packed with big brains and big names. I am personally delighted by General Shinseki being Secretary of VA some times integrity has its rewards. Who knew ? I mean our mothers told us honesty was the best policy,but the evidence sadly doesn't' bare that out often enough. I for one believe that it may take its sweet time but the truth has a way of revealing itself and hopefully the people who were right to begin with get what they deserve and the liars get theirs too. That remains to be seen in the heinous case of the Iraq war but lets keep hoping.
Personally I would love it if the first thing out of President Obama's mouth after he takes his hand of the bible was "arrest this man(W.) for crimes against the constitution of the United States of America" and while you are at arrest FORMER vice-president Cheney"! Close Guantanamo bay and give the redeployment order for our troops from Iraq. Yes I know it won't happy that is why it's called dreaming. I would also love it, if when they throw those two in the paddy wagon Gonzo was already sitting back there with Rummy.
Ah we can dream yes we can!
On to more serious matters however. I am also happy that Obama has appointed a Nobel Prize winning physicist as Energy Secretary who believes in global warming. Wow. Oh and a Health Secretary who believes in health. It's genius.
Its' not just that people are happy about the transition, it is that they are happy despite all the stink the MSM tried to put on his selections. Competence is the key say it with me, competence. Hey Clinton had a lot of competent people working for him. Wow. Remember what that was like? I know its very hard.Those people want new jobs. Oh no sorry you were in only successful democratic administration since 1945 you can't work here. How would that look in the media?Sounds stupid when you put it like that doesn't it?
Which brings me to one last thing. I was reading about this website Obama will set up where people can pose questions/issues and vote on the most important ones they want answered. Great idea,I loved the idea when I first heard of it. But aren't the main questions already being posed by almighty necessity, you know the mother of invention? This site should have one function, to make sure the questions/challenges we already have pressing get SOLVED in the way the people want, not to pose new ones. We are good in that department thanks.By this I mean I hope that people will resist the urge to try and get their pet issues heard. This is something liberals struggle with and why republicans do so much better historically on discipline. Lets tackle the biggies first and if there is time left in this four year term we will worry about the extras okay.Thanks.When in doubt remember all the times during campaign you doubted 44 and how he always managed to work it out.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
The Transition
Labels:
44th President,
Cheney,
General Shinseki,
gitmo,
Obama,
rumsfeld,
Transistion,
websites
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(25)
-
▼
December
(25)
- Zbigniew Brzezinski Calls Joe Scarborough 'Stunnin...
- Rice: Much Of Bush's Foreign Policy Deserves 'A+'
- Bobby Jindal 2012?
- Rove: Concerned Citizen?
- Obama's Science Team: 4 Top Members Named
- CA Attorney General sings a different tune on prop8
- Pew Poll: "Incompetent" Word Most Associated With ...
- Cheney's Iraq predictions come true...the wrong one
- Crisis briefs. Oh now they have contingency plans....
- Cheney says Obama might like what they've done wit...
- BERNIE MADOFF PONZI SCHEME: Victim List Grows
- Mark Penn Given Column By <i>Wall Street Journal</...
- The Transition
- Bank Of America To Stop Financing Mountaintop Removal
- Jon Stewart Laughs At Newspaper Woes: "What's Blac...
- Ford Bailout Money Unnecessary, Company Says
- Blagojevich, Illinois Governor Arrested (VIDEO)
- Blackwater Shootings Case Moved To Washington DC
- TIME's Top 10 List Of Everything 2008
- Rewarding Those Who Got It Right
- Applauding the pick of General Shinseki
- The big three or the big nothing.
- Go to hell Campbell Brown!!
- After the Victory
- Thoughts from the campaign trail.A Campaign too sm...
-
▼
December
(25)

No comments:
Post a Comment